Nov 29, 2011

Just showing off





TRANSLATION: 
-What should we do with the prisoner?, hang him up as well?
--Yes, those were our orders...--
...
--Also...--
-What?-
--..Burn him, burn his flesh,  just as he did with my son.--

...
-Roger-

9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what is "showing off" about this, but I do have a question or two.

    Why... oh why... is "Knights" spelled wrong? Was that done on purpose or are you really that incompetent?

    Secondly, you can take a life... but you can't manage simple grammar? Does anyone else find that amusing? Because I find it hilarious.

    When you're attempting to threat someone who was once a school teacher, at least do it correctly. Better luck next time, sweethearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fault, I never expected a lifeless proxy would even notice.

    You must know at this heights that our maternal language is not English, but still went into an intensive class to learn everything I could in just one week for the only purpose of the research.

    I wonder what other meaningless issues a proxy specimen like you find hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to him Nightscream. He mad.

    I say we go over to his place, get him drunk and put him in a dress, then we can leave him on the front steps of Father O'Malley's church and my mother will beat the shit out of him for dressing up like such an ugly lady.

    Oh, we'll have to draw a mustache on him, too. Whadda ya say, you game Screamy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am afraid I am unsure what you are showing off here. The body? Is that supposed to threaten US? Pathetic. You are attempting to scare hardened killers with higher body counts than you could possibly imagine. With one body. It is laughable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Uriel, pretty much anything you come out with, for certain.

    @Ridley, hm... sounds like a fun time! Count me in. I bet between the two of us... we could shake up one hell of a cocktail for him. Make it a night he would never forget... because there would definitely need to be pictures taken. And posted. It would be glorious.

    Hey, Morningstar! Do you have a dress we can borrow, perchance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Morningstar
    Yes, yes, of course, you are right, since all of you proxys dont have a sense of brotherhood it wont matter if one or two of you die,isnt it? I guess I should show the complete image of our people's wrath, maybe then you could takes us more seriously.

    Jah!, what I'm talking about? After all you are proxys, you dont take even your own lives seriously.

    @Ridley
    If you have an issue with my secretary or any other member of our Holy Asembly you can only address with me about it. Maybe, and just maybe, I will pay attention to what a mediocre proxy haves to say.

    -Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  7. We would like to assist you in your crusade. Contact us and we can arrange details.
    -The Diplomat

    ReplyDelete
  8. The "Complete image of your people's wrath" appears to be 11 according to your statistics at the bottom. Admittadly it's still in the double digits, but I'm pretty sure most of those "lifeless proxy specicmiens" have you beat. Honestly I'm still waiting to be impressed by your orginization.

    See you around
    -Caged

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our greatest inquisitor is actually our greatest traitor. I was also surprised when I came to know about it. Guess that he couldnt manage the reponsability and that is why he hates himself now. Our little retribution is nothing compared to his numbers.

    Oh, and I was refering to what we were about to do, actually I was 2 hours ago accomplishing an operation, those numbers should be updated already. But I'm too tired cause of the figthing, maybe tomorrow in the morning..

    ReplyDelete